Highly qualified certified specialists and our own high-precision equipment base enable us to promptly diagnose the materials studied and their compounds for strength, tightness, and defects.
Construction Laboratory of Materials and Structures
Testing laboratory of LLC "Judicial and non-state construction expertise" GARANT EXPERT "- professional assessment of the quality of building materials and installation work. We provide a full range of services for the examination of building and road materials.
Mechanical static tests
- tensile strength at normal, low and high temperature
- thin sheets, wires, pipes, reinforcing steel
- reinforcing and embedded products and their compounds, products of reinforced concrete structures for breaking, shearing, tearing
- welded joints of metallic materials
- compressive and flexural strength
- polyethylene pipes and their welded joints, plastics, thermoplastics
Testing of building materials and structures
- concrete testing
- determination of workability, density, porosity, stratification
- determination of mobility, density, stratification, water-holding capacity of the mortar mixture
- determination of compressive strength, moisture, water absorption, frost resistance of the solution, the strength of the solution taken from the seams
Tests of sand, rubble and gravel
- determination of grain composition, content of dust and clay particles, clay content in lumps, presence of organic impurities, humidity, density, frost resistance.
- chemical analysis
- determination of grain composition, dust and clay particles, clay content in lumps, crushability, content of weak rocks, organic impurities and asbestos fibers, mineral-petrographic composition.
Testing Concrete and Concrete Products
- strength control, including control samples
- determination of strength and adhesion by mechanical methods of non-destructive testing
- determination of density, humidity, water absorption, porosity and water tightness
- determination of shrinkage and creep deformations
- determination of the thickness of the protective layer of concrete and the location of the reinforcement in reinforced concrete structures by the magnetic and magnetic resonance method
- endurance tests
… and much more
Tests of ceramic and silicate bricks and stones
- Determination of water absorption, density, frost resistance
- Determination of compressive strength of ceramic, silicate bricks and stones, masonry, concrete and rock wall stones, wall blocks from natural stone, and flexural strength of ceramic and silicate bricks
- Determination of adhesion strength in masonry
Testing of enclosing structures of buildings and structures
- Determination of heat resistance and heat transfer resistance of enclosing structures
- Determination of resistance to air penetration during laboratory tests and under operating conditions (walls, partitions, ceilings, coatings, windows, display cases, lamps, doors, enclosing structures)
- Measurement of the density of heat flux passing through the building envelope
Construction laboratory of non-destructive testing
Mobile laboratory of non-destructive testing based on VOLKSWAGEN and RENAULT vehicles - operational and professional diagnostics of all construction objects - buildings and structures, communication, engineering systems, equipment of various industries.
Our non-destructive testing laboratory is certified in accordance with PB 03-372-00. In order to provide a full range of services, and to obtain the most detailed and accurate results, many of the latest technical developments were put into operation on its basis. Our cars are equipped with innovative equipment from leading world manufacturers: TM - TESTO, RGK Group, SOKKIA, HILTI and others, which allows us to perform work on non-destructive testing of concrete, metal and welded joints in the manufacture, installation, repair, technical diagnostics, in the examination of industrial safety of technical devices operated at hazardous production facilities.
Specialists of Judicial and Non-State Construction Expertise LLC GARANT EXPERT uses the following control methods in the diagnosis of objects:
VISUAL AND MEASURING CONTROL OF WELDED STITCHES (VIC)
- The primary method to determine immediately about half of external and internal defects. Inspection is carried out after preliminary preparation of seams - by removing slag and mill scale, cleaning the joints with alcohol and a weak solution of nitric acid. Then, using a magnifying glass and additional lighting, it reveals cracks, pores, delamination, burned out metal and low-visibility undercuts.
ULTRASONIC CONTROL (CC)
- It is among the most convenient and frequently used methods of non-destructive testing. Its principle is based on the properties of an ultrasonic wave reflected from the boundary of two materials with different acoustic parameters. The wave sent inside the metal returns with distortion when it encounters a defect on its way. Moreover, various defects have their own “pattern” of distortion, which allows to determine their type in the process of testing welds.
RADIOGRAPHIC CONTROL (X-RAY DEFECTOSCOPY)
- It is used in the inspection of oil and gas pipelines, field and process pipelines, metal structures, as well as process equipment and composite materials in various industries. X-ray flaw detection is carried out to detect internal and surface defects such as gas pores, slag inclusions, undercuts and cracks. This method is based on different absorption of X-rays by materials.
- It is based on the phenomenon of tightening and deposition of magnetic powder particles at the point where magnetized welds and near-weld zones of the scattered magnetic flux emerge on the surface, which occurs when there are disturbances in their surface layers. Such phenomena occur when integrity is violated or in the presence of non-magnetic inclusions. The method is designed to detect surface and sub-surface violations invisible to the naked eye - cracks, pores, lack of penetration in accordance with GOST 19232-73.
- Using this method, it is possible to control materials of any type and form - ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic, non-ferrous and ferrous metals, their alloys, ceramics, plastic, glass. Basically, the capillary method is used to detect invisible or weakly visible surface defects with an open cavity.
- It is mainly used to check the tightness of welded joints. Depending on their type, there are several types of leak control. Our company uses a vacuum method. To do this, a patch chamber with a transparent top, where a vacuum is created, is installed on the controlled section of the weld, lubricated with soapy water. Outside air through the defects enters the chamber, causing the appearance of bubbles in places of leakage. In this way, it is even possible to determine microdefects through which water infiltration occurs very slowly.
Our company is able to provide any object with a stationary laboratory control point. An innovative approach to the expertise and mobility of laboratories opens up the possibility of conducting research throughout the country.
The equipment park of Judicial and Non-State Construction Expertise GARANT EXPERT LLC is constantly being improved, the software is being updated in a timely manner. Specialists of the company carefully study and test the latest technical developments, introduce the best samples into production. All this, ultimately, is reflected in the work results and positive feedback from our customers.
One of the pledges of a qualitatively conducted study is the high requirements for personnel training. Our specialists have completed specialized training, their qualifications are confirmed by the results of work and the company's reputation in the construction services market.