Examination of industrial safety
Industrial safety examination - an assessment of the conformity of the object of examination with the industrial safety requirements imposed on it. A document containing reasonable conclusions about the conformity or non-compliance of a hazardous production facility with industrial safety requirements is the conclusion of an industrial safety review. An examination of industrial safety is a mandatory procedure for organizations and enterprises operating hazardous production facilities in accordance with Article 1 of Federal Law No. 116-FZ of July 21, 1997 “On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities”
WHEN DOES INDUSTRIAL SECURITY EXPERTISE NEED?
The need for industrial safety expertise for manufacturing enterprises is determined by the provisions 116-FZ. The specified regulatory document establishes that verification of compliance with safety legislation is carried out for the following types of objects:
- project documentation for technical updating, conservation or closure of the facility;
- other documentation, the drafting of which is provided for in 116-FZ, including the industrial safety declaration and others;
- buildings, structures and structures involved in the production of products;
- technological equipment used in the production process.
The answer to the question of in which cases an industrial safety review is carried out is in another document. This is the order of Rostekhnadzor No. 538. It represents the federal regulations governing the implementation of the examination. The grounds for the examination vary depending on the category of the facility. So, the listed types of design and other documentation are tested for compliance with the requirements of the law before their application.
IN WHICH CASES IS THE INDUSTRIAL SAFETY OF EQUIPMENT EXAMINED?
- initial commissioning of equipment;
- the end of the specified service life of the equipment, determined by the operational or technical documentation from the manufacturer;
- the end of the twenty-year period of application of the equipment in the absence of such documentation or the absence of information on operating standards in it;
- changing the design or materials used to create the facility;
- completion of restoration after a serious accident.
REASONS FOR EXAMINATION OF BUILDINGS?
- in the event of the expiration of the life of the building or structure established by the project documentation;
- in the absence of project documentation, or in the project documentation there is no data on the life of the building or structure;
- after an accident at a hazardous production facility, as a result of which the supporting structures of these buildings and structures were damaged;
- upon the expiration of the safe operation periods established by the expert opinion.
WHAT PLACE IS INDUSTRIAL SAFETY IN THE MARKET?
Safety, including industrial, has always been in the first place. Only following all the rules and requirements of industrial safety can an efficient production be organized. In addition to the fact that the company will receive healthy workers whose labor productivity will only increase, and they will gain experience and skills over time, it will avoid damage to property, which can be of enormous scale, which will entail a complete shutdown of the enterprise. Which actually will affect her income.